10 Quick Facts About Galaxy Hops You Should Know
This year we launched Haze Lager into bars and craft aisles around the country. A gorgeous unfiltered brew that uses one of the most exciting hops to be produced in the last decade. Therefore, we thought it only right to tell you a little more about Galaxy® Hops;
- The name ‘Galaxy®’ is trademarked by the Australian producers.
- And those Galaxy® Hops are unique to Australia, you can’t find them anywhere else in the world.
- Galaxy® Hops boast the highest percentage of essential oils in the business, which is why they have such an amazing fruity taste.
- Descended from the German Hop variety Perle, which we use in Kustom Lager!
- It took nearly 10 years of testing and growth to arrive the Galaxy® Hops we know today.
- Only finally first released for commercial use in 2009, this baby is still in its infancy.
- However, it has become so popular that in 2016 they could not fill the world’s demand. So make sure you snap yours up.
- In fact, the farmland dedicated to growing Galaxy Hops has grown by 50% year on year.
- Galaxy hops are a bittering hop giving that lovely finish to Haze lager.
- Aroma: Citrus, Peach and Passionfruit. Serious fruity.
What do you think? Time to try for yourself? Haze Lager now available in Tesco